Having a hard time finding the right one for you? I mean, finding the right G-Shock model for you? Casio has established a splendid job by giving us the gift of G-Shock, known for its durability and wallet-friendly timepiece. It is also the watch model that has a wide variety of designs, and brand collaborations, in spite the fact that we are living in the era of smartwatches, Casio’s G-Shocks never fails to amuse its customers by staying in style. So far here is the top 3 model of G’s that caught my attention, so far.
I don’t own some of the G-Shock that I will mentioning here, it is because some of the models are already collector’s item and my wallet just can’t endure the pain of losing some bucks, thus it only means that even though you want something so bad, you can’t have them without a putting up a good fight or unfortunately not at all ☹
Getting back here is my personal top 3:
- Casio 35thAnniv. Gundam Edition:
- As a big fan of anime, the Gundam series never fails to get me at the edge of my seat, G Shock released the 35thGundam anniversary last February 2017 and some of our rich “Otaku” friends hastily secured a pre-order watch unit from Japan and since it is limited edition, this model sold like pancakes in the market. This watch has the usual color combination of unit RX-7-82 Gundam, a must have watch if you are a fan of the franchise.
- Nigel Sylvester’s Black Out:
- A pro BMX rider, Nigel Sylvester, a very successful and skilled BMX rider that elevated BMX riding in new heights. Released last 2013 and dubbed as “The Black Out”, the watch model is ideal for people who live an active lifestyle and sports enthusiasts.
- Dropped last 2011, it is the well-known model of all, in fact even in the sidewalks of Quiapo and Divisoria, you can still see this and in different colors available ☺. Military inspired, but no camo, just a black colorway with simple green accents. Made for rough terrains, it will surely fit those who has the itch to climb mountains.